Brief Description: International students who are Non-EU/EEA citizens looking to do a master’s program at Leiden University in the Netherlands have the opportunity to study for free with the Leiden University Excellence Scholarship Program.
Host Institution and Country: Leiden University, Netherlands
Level/Field of Study: Masters by research Degree or Ph.D. Degree offered at the university (with the exception of regular LLM (non-advanced programs) in the following Faculties: Archaeology, Humanities, Medicine/LUMC, Governance, and Global Affairs, Law, Social and Behavioural Sciences, Science, Interfacultair Centrum Voor Lerarenopleiding, Onderwijsontwikkeling en Nascholing (ICLON), African Studies Centre, International Institute for Asian Studies
Scholarship Value: The scholarship offers a total of three different awards:
- € 10.000 of the tuition fee
- € 15.000 of the tuition fee
- Total tuition fee minus the statutory tuition fee
- Applicants must have a non-EU/EEA passport and may not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans.
- Students must obtain a bachelor’s degree with excellent academic records and degree.
- Applicants are required to first receive an offer of admission for a Master’s program at the University.
- The courses are taught in the English Language, so students are expected to be proficient. Proof of English Language proficiency will also be required.
Target Group or Country: International students from all countries except Australia and New Zealand
Application deadline: The scholarship occurs every year. Applications are open all year round, with scholarships awarded all year round.
How to Apply:
There is no separate application for this scholarship. Interested applicants must indicate their interest to apply for the LExS scholarship when they apply for admission to the University. The scholarship link is below you can find more information on their official website.
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
Note: please bear in mind that Astrolakejob.com does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. we simply provide you with information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.