What are you going to do:
We are looking for students who has a spare time and would like to earn some extra money.
You should be a native English speaker, a good communicator and have an iPhone 5s+ in order to use Telmie.
A lot of people, learning a new language, need yo practice their skills and the best way is to speak regularly to native speakers.
What is Telmie:
Telmie is a platform for real-time professional services, any services that can be provided over audio or video call. At the moment our focus is on English Language Practice.
What you have to do:
Simply download the Telmie iOS App, register as a PRO by entering the details of your service, including your pay rate. As a language practitioner you don’t need to have any qualification or a degree. Just be friendly, patient and talkative by nature. You can work from anywhere there is access to fast and stable WiFi.
What we offer:
- The hours are flexible, you choose when you want to pick up a call, when to ignore.
- The payment is automatic and comes directly in to your bank account.
- A good opportunity to make use of your spare time.
What we ask:
- At least finished college A levels
- Native English speaker
- 18+ minimum age
- Friendly customer service
- Download the app Telmie
- Register as an English Language Practitioner
- Set up your rate per minute
- Register your bank account details for payout
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button ‘Apply Now! and we’ll contact you as soon as possible!
To apply for this job please visit www.studentjob.co.uk.