What are you going to do:
The Angloville Programme was featured in: Lonely Planet, Forbes, Fashion Magazine, Travel Magazine, Glasgow Guardian.
All programs run strictly in accordance with local government health, safety and sanitary regulations #safeholidays.
As an English speaker, you stay in one of our beautiful venues in Malta, Poland or Hungary for 1 to 8 weeks and help European students improve their English through a series of conversations and fun-packed activities. You are not a formal teacher, you are a partner for conversation while having a multicultural experience.
All board and lodging is paid for by Angloville, all you have to do is show up and talk in your native language! Not only will this look great on your CV, it is a great chance to explore another country, become more well travelled, meet great new friends, and of course having fun all the while!
What we offer:
- Build your CV
- Have loads of fun!
- Become more well travelled
- Full board during your stay – great local food
- Free accommodation in beautiful venues across Europe
- An accredited TEFL-qualification (optional with 3 week long programmes)
- Meet new friends – an opportunity to connect with people from 10+ countries
- Free city tours in multiple cities: Budapest, Krakow, La Valetta, Gdansk, Wroclaw and more
- Programs run strictly according to health, safety and sanitary requirements set by government agencies #safeholidays
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- 18 year old +
- No previous work experience required
- Conversing in English, not teaching. That’s it!
- Be a Native English Speaker / Native level of English
- Active participation in all fun-packed activities and conversations during the week.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button ‘apply now’ and we’ll contact you as soon as possible
To apply for this job please visit angloville.com.