This is a need-based scholarship award for international and domestic students in the UK. Talented students with excellent academic records who lack the financial means to fund their education are awarded the James Mccune Smith scholarship to study at the University of Glasgow.
Host Institution and Country:
The University of Glasgow, UK
Level/Field of Study:
All full-time eligible Undergraduate Program Offered at the University of Glasgow.
This support will grant the award of £2,000 to support one year of the undergraduate study.
- The University of Glasgow in the forthcoming academic year (September 2020) or be a continuing undergraduate student.
- Identify as being of African/African-Caribbean descent
- Meet the minimum English requirement for school in the UK.
- Have a minimum of two years of work experience.
- You must be enrolled in an undergraduate program at the university.
- Students must show great work ethics and strong values.
Target Group or Country:
International and domestic students.
How to Apply:
To apply, first candidates must take admission in an undergraduate program at the university. Once they have been admitted into an applicable program, they can use this online application form.
If you are interested in this scholarship award, you must apply early, you should visit the official website for this scholarship (link is found below) for more detailed information about this scholarship.
This scholarship occurs once every year and has the same deadline which by November.
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
You can find out more about this scholarship here and apply for it. Scholarship Website:
Note: please bear in mind that Gettoguide does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. we simply provide you information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.