Brief Description: Home International students who are studying or about to study at the University of Melbourne in Australia, should grab the Philip Solomon QC Scholarship offered in the school. The program is for bachelor’s and master’s students who are currently enrolled to a course program or just recently been admitted into the institution.
Host Institution and Country:
University of Melbourne, Australia
Level/Field of Study:
Bachelor’s and Master’s program on the following courses B.Com, LL.B (Hons) and LLM degree program in Law, legal studies, and criminology.
The scholarship grants domestic and international students to up to $5,000 for study in Australia.
- International participants must meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0-7.0 or equivalent.
- To qualify, students are required to enroll in a course program at the University.
- Enrolled in Bachelor’s and Master’s program on the following courses B.Com, LL.B (Hons) and LLM degree program in Law, legal studies, and criminology.
- The scholarship application form and supporting documents such as copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and your CV must be submitted early before the deadline.
Target Group or Country:
International and domestic students in Australia.
The scholarship is for the 2020/2021 academic year. You can visit the scholarship page for more details.
How to Apply
- The first step to apply for this scholarship is to apply for a Bachelor’s or Master’s program at the university and at the same time fill out the scholarship application form and submit both at once.
- If you are interested in this scholarship award, you must apply early, you should visit the official website for this scholarship (link is found below) for more detailed information about this scholarship.
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
To find out more about this scholarship and apply, visit the official page below.
Note: please bear in mind that Gettoguide does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. we simply provide you information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.