Brief Description: Scholarship opportunity for international students looking to study in Australia. Griffith Remarkable scholarship hosted by Griffith University in Australia is offering international undergraduates and postgraduate students who obtain admission at Griffith University. Students must exhibit excellent academic performance and records to stand a chance of securing this scholarship.
Host Institution and Country: Griffith University, Australia
Level/Field of Study: Bachelor’s and Master’s program in any field offered at the university.
Scholarship Value: The scholarship covers at least 50% of recipient tuition fees.
- Students from any country in the world excluding Australia and New Zealand are eligible to apply.
- Application for the scholarship is very competitive, and students must meet the necessary academic requirement and the minimum G.P.A or high school diploma equivalent to qualify. For a postgraduate student, applicants must have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
- Students Must provide documents to demonstrate English language proficiency accepted by the university.
- Only applicants who are enrolling for a new full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course program are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must first be enrolled or be offered admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree by the scholarship closing date.
- Applicants are required to write a personal statement of at least 250 words but not more than 500. The statement should cover the question; why you want the scholarship, and why you think you are more suited to receive the scholarship award.
Target Group or Country: All students from any country in the world can apply for this scholarship
Application deadline: The scholarship occurs every year. The scholarship application deadline for Trimester 2, 2020 entry is 17 May 2020 and that for Trimester 3, 2020 entry is 7 August 2020.
How to Apply:
Applicants who wish to obtain this scholarship should apply for a Bachelor’s program at the university and receive an offer of admission prior to applying for the scholarship. The scholarship link is found below
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
Note: please bear in mind that Gettoguide does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. we simply provide you information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.