The Adobe India Women in Technology program is a scholarship specifically for women who are from India and in the technology field. The program was introduced to innovate more India women to pursue careers in the technological field.
The program provides avenues and digital experiences for;
- Digital marketers
- Creative professionals
- Developers, and
This is to enable them better serve their customers more effectively. Female Indian applicants must have the willingness to nurture their intellectual curiosity while all the required resources will be provided for them.
Only Indian female applicants who have shown outstanding skill, talent and academic performance in the technology field are eligible for this program.
- The full tuition fees will be awarded to the recipient for the remainder of your BTech. or MTech. program if you have already begun your studies.
- Travel allowances to conferences and other Adobe internship/BTP collaboration.
- An Adobe India-wide program will be arranged for felicitation of these Scholarship winners
- Internship at Adobe
- Must be a Female, from India with an interest in technology.
- Applicants must be women in the I.T., Computer Science, Computer Engineering Field or other technologically related fields.
- All Applying must currently be enrolled at a university that has been accredited for the academic year.
- Applicants must have to be enrolled in or accepted as a full-time student in a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D. program at a university in India for the 2020-2021 academic year
- Applicants are selected based on academic performances, good technological skills, and achievements.
- Applicants must show leadership qualities to thrive in the home country.
- English language proficiency is very vital and proof to show that is usually required.
How To Apply for the Adobe India Women In Technology Scholarship
- All applicants for this program is done online, and you have to submit your application along with all the requested documents before 30 of September every year. Click here
- You must attach the following documents
- A well-articulated Statement of Purpose resume.
- An academic transcript from your present school and graduate school.
- A reference letter from a recognize professor.
Find out more about the scholarship via their official website.
Note: please bear in mind that Gettoguide does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. we simply provide you information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.
I am a Somali student and I want a scholarship