The University of Adelaide in Australia is awarding a good number of Adelaide scholarship international students who have good academic performance. An international student from any country (except New Zealand) or any part of the world is eligible for the scholarship. The scholarship is for those pursuing their masters and doctorate degree. Applicants must also enroll in a full-time Masters or Doctorate degree at the university, can apply.
Host Institution and Country:
University of Adelaide, Australia
Level/Field of Study:
Masters degree by Research or Doctoral Research Degree in all disciplines offered at the University
- The Scholarship award is available to students from any country except the Netherlands.
- Selection is strictly based on your academic performance.
- You must have completed your bachelor’s degree and you are enrolled at the University of Adelaide for a master’s or Doctorate program by research degree.
- Students who are citizens or permanent residents of Australia are not allowed to apply. But those who applied for permanent residency status and are still awaiting a response are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must meet the minimum English requirements for language proficiency to apply to the school.
See the official website with the link provided below for more eligibility requirements, and to get the application form.
The scholarship includes course tuition fees, annual living allowance ($28,092 in 2020), overseas student health cover, plus relocation and publication expenses.
Target Group or Country:
International students (except New Zealand)
How to Apply:
To apply, you must submit a formal application for ‘Admission and a Scholarship’ via the online application system. There is no application fee. The scholarship is for two years of Masters’s research degree and three years or four years of Doctoral research degree.
If you are interested in this scholarship award, you must apply early, you should visit the official website for this scholarship (link is found below) for more detailed information about this scholarship.
The deadline for applications is January and July, and it occurs every year. So, you get this opportunity every year. The next deadlines are 13 Jan 2020 for Semester 2, 2020, and 10 July 2020 for Semester 1, 2021.
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
You can find out more about this scholarship here and apply it. Scholarship Website:
Note: please bear in mind that Gettoguide does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. we simply provide you information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.